Tuesday, March 13, 2012




Travalo: Perfume on the Go!



Now how many of you have experienced this scenario:

You're going on a holiday and you're thinking of which bottle of perfume to ring along on your trip.

You decide and pack along your favourite one.

You pack it in your luggage and when you arrive at the airport, either it gets confiscated for not meeting the requirements


Or


You find that your bottle broke on the journey to the destination.

Now, for those of you who say, " Not a problem, just bring the smaller version lah!"

Problem is, there is still that possibility that it may break and damage your clothes in the process.



The solution: The Travalo! The travel sized atomizer!






Now how is this different from other atomizers on the market?



It lies in the easy-to-fill concept!




No mess, no spills, nothing!






The special pump at the bottom of the travalo allows you to pump the liquid directly into the bottle without pouring!




You remove the nozzle of the perfume and attach the stick end of the perfume bottle into the bottom end of the travalo and PUMP AWAY!



I like how its small, convenient and attractive!




I especially love how EASY IT IS TO USE!!!




Brilliant!




Its small which makes it easy to carry around.




I used to be one of those people who carried around their mini perfume bottles everywhere.




And it made my bag even heavier on top of my makeup bag and wallet etc.




It comes in variety of colours and can be found in most pharmacies.




I bought mine at SASA. A bright pink one!




It currently holds my Katy Perry perfume, Purr.




But what about the guys???




They can own one too cos it comes in a few manly shades like silver and black.


I even convinced my bf to purchase one at Mustafa Centre.



He now carries his Adidas scent in his Travalo =)


(which i adore on him hehe)

Anyway, my gf Azimah bought it immediately the day after I told her all about this product. 

She says its an amazing product. 

Girls i say this is a HIT! 

Go get one today! 



xoxo
Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment