Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Moisturize moisturize moisturize!

I have been so tardy! BUT im back with another blogpost. Like finally.

I was on twitter n the subject of moisturizing came up.

I am a strong advocate of moisturizing! Doesnt matter if you've got dry, oily or combination skin. You must moisturize.

I was acne ridden n was spotty. Lotsa cystic acne. BUT tht did not deter me from moisturizing. People mistake that if your face is oily you dont need to moisturize but YOURE WRONG!

All you need is a proper TYPE of moisturizer.

Not only does moisturizing slow down the effects of ageing like fine lines and wrinkles, it helps with keeping your face plump.

A plump face means you look younger!
You shouldnt moisturize when you're older, you should do it while you're young!

I started moisturizing probably since sec. Sch. I had really bad skin so i was alrdy on the 3 step program. I.e. you cleansing toning and moisturizing.

Started off with Johnson n Johnson Clean n Clear, then graduated to something else before starting on Olay Total Effects around 17-18years old.

I loved my Olay Total Effects. It really did what it promised. It was so good i used it throughout the whole time i was in Uni.

I felt it was my holy grail product. I cant remember what i used afterwards but i am now LOVING & ADORING my Neutrogena Hydroboost line.

It basically leaves my face moisturized for hours. I have the whole set. The hydroboost water gel for day use and the night concentrate for nights. (Its great cos it "progressively releases intensive moisture" for your face thoughout the night) I even hv the eye roll on!

I feel my skin plumped and nt dehydrated. It actually helped regulate oil production on my face because it was a water gel based product!

So dont wait any longer! Moisturize today and age gracefully!

Remember this golden rule: for oily skin, you should use more water based or gel type products.
For drier skin you can use a creamier product.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment